I have done everything to get into a four year credited college. I got good grades, took the SATs (several times I might add), took online classes (some even with a normal school load), even graduated a year early! Now, all I'm asking is for a little help from the world. But I am not asking for anything for free. I will work for anything you have to offer. And remember, nothing is too small or too insignificant. Advice or a kind word is as greatly appreciated as a donation or contribution.

Pages

Twitter

Monday, August 23, 2010

In Louisiana!!!!

Hey all,
It's been awhile since my last posting (sorry!) but now my mom and I are on the road to Seattle! We got our rental truck, but not sure how far we will get 'til we run out of gas money! The place my mom was working suddenly decided to fire everyone so we all lost our jobs :( (I did in fact find a job with my mom's employer after the Craigslist thing didn't work out.) Everyone was told to move out in 7 days so it was sorta good luck because we were planning on leaving anyway :)
Now we are driving around in the bright yellow Penske truck and enjoying the road and free coffees at rest stops along the way!

My mom and I took lots of pics and some videos for our friends and will post as soon as we can!

To all of our friends, family, and peers:

WE LOVE AND MISS YOU!!!!

Be safe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment