I have done everything to get into a four year credited college. I got good grades, took the SATs (several times I might add), took online classes (some even with a normal school load), even graduated a year early! Now, all I'm asking is for a little help from the world. But I am not asking for anything for free. I will work for anything you have to offer. And remember, nothing is too small or too insignificant. Advice or a kind word is as greatly appreciated as a donation or contribution.

Pages

Twitter

Friday, July 9, 2010

2nd day of moving sale!

Today was the 2nd day of the moving/garage sale to get rid of most of my things before going on the long drive from Florida to Washington to college. Its sad to get rid of some things. I put them out for sale, and sometimes I look at them a few minutes later and take them back. lol

The sale was great! I've earned enough to pay for 1/4 of the rental truck so far!
Anyone have any one way truck rental discount coupons?

I'm looking for a place in Washington near Seattle, Tacoma, or maybe Renton. I posted to a roommate site but I've gotten some strange responses. Some of them sound like they are looking for a mate not a roommate! hahaha I need a quiet, clean place
on the busline. Hopefully, I will find something soon.

I just joined Technorati and I am supposed to put this code in my blog
J5VVTHJG6WWW. Wow! Who knew all this stuff would be so complicated. hahaha

Sorry for the short blog today but I'm exhausted.
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment