I have done everything to get into a four year credited college. I got good grades, took the SATs (several times I might add), took online classes (some even with a normal school load), even graduated a year early! Now, all I'm asking is for a little help from the world. But I am not asking for anything for free. I will work for anything you have to offer. And remember, nothing is too small or too insignificant. Advice or a kind word is as greatly appreciated as a donation or contribution.

Pages

Twitter

Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Hope

Earlier this week things were definitely looking down. Everything just seemed to be piling up (mostly bills) and it felt like I was getting buried alive. However, in my desperation I did post a job wanted ad on Craigslist and it turned up a few hits. Only two proved to not be scams...but I am still waiting for a reply for one that seemed to be a legitimate job offer. Hopefully it turns out good and I can start making some money! Things are still pretty gloomy, but at least I can hold on to that little glimmer of hope for now. Wish me luck!

Also, for anyone who's looking for a job I highly suggest Craigslist.com for posting "job wanted" or just to browse. It's also a good site for anything else you're looking for because it is totally free to post, browse, and search.

Well, that's all I have for today. I'll be updating my blog soon with some cool stuff...check in to find out what! :)

Have a good night,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment