I have done everything to get into a four year credited college. I got good grades, took the SATs (several times I might add), took online classes (some even with a normal school load), even graduated a year early! Now, all I'm asking is for a little help from the world. But I am not asking for anything for free. I will work for anything you have to offer. And remember, nothing is too small or too insignificant. Advice or a kind word is as greatly appreciated as a donation or contribution.

Pages

Twitter

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day Two--July 6th

Hey all!
Progress is slow, but it's still going! Today I had to do one of the hardest things: go through (and get rid of) all of those stuffed animals I've been keeping in my closet for many many years. It was hard mostly because it wasn't just a stuffed animal to me. It was a memory I shared with a loved one now gone, a happy birthday I never wanted to forget, or an event that made me cry so hard my mom felt bad and bought me another stuffed animal just so I'd feel better. Overall, it's been a rough day. Getting rid of things is never fun, especially when there are special memories involved.

Although on the bright side of things, I reserved a Penske truck! But I am still looking for coupons/discounts. I also looked for apartments/roommates, and haven't found anything close to my college yet that I can afford. But I did find some really nice people who just gave me some really good advice on where to find apartments and other places to stay. Hopefully one of those sites will be helpful!!

Signing off,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment